Spring has sprung. While parts of the city of slowed, Hancock Park remains in high demand.
Homes over $2 million – 18 sold versus 18
$61.2 million sold, $8.6 million LESS than in Q1 2018.
- The same number of properties sold. Half as many were over $4 million.
- Average prices were $3.4 million, $472,000 less.
- Average price per square foot was $908, +5.7% higher.
Homes under $2 million – 31 sold versus 12 (+158% vs YAG)
$28.8 million sold, $8.5 million more than in Q1 2018.
- Average prices were $1.49 million for approximately 1,832 square foot x 6,447 square foot lot.
- Average price per square foot was $845, versus $705 last year.
- There were only 4 sales under $2 million in all of Hancock Park & Windsor Square HPOZs. Larchmont Village, Brookside and Hancock Park adjacent provide the most opportunities for these buyers.
By Property Type:
- Condo volume was down 8% and average prices increased 2.7%. Market time increased to 63 days from 42.
- Lease volume and market time were flat versus last year while average prices appreciated 7%.
- Income volume was down 85% and average prices increased 8%.
Download our report for more details!Download