Coldwell Banker posted a great article on InsideCBNow.com that we want to share with you!
ActiveRain ran a survery and came up with a list of the most common mistakes made by sellers of homes:
The list includes:
- Overpricing the Home
- Making it Difficult to Set a Showing
- Lack of Willingness to Depersonalize the Home or Remove Clutter
- Unpleasant Odors in the House
- Seller Being Unwilling to Make Repairs Prior to Listing
- Seller Being Unwilling to Negotiate with Buyers
- Bad Photos
- Messy Home
- Sellers Taking Part in Showings (and Being “Tour Guides”)
- Picking the Wrong Agent
We agree wholeheartedly with these observations! Click here to check out the article, and avoid problem #10 on that list by giving us a call here at 323-460-7606 if you are looking to sell your home. Learn more about the Loveland Carr Advantage by clicking here.